We're looking for a full time (38 hours per week) Customer Service Representative to fill a 12-month maternity leave position. This role will require flexibility to work some weekends on a rotating roster. As we are a growing business, there is potential this role could be made permanent for the right person.
Before you read any further: This role does not involve direct interaction with any animals. We cannot emphasise this enough. Please do not apply for this role if you want to work with our animals, or are hoping to use it as a stepping stone for a career working with animals: this is a customer service position and you will be based indoors!
About the role
As a Customer Service Representative you'll be one of the many smiling, happy faces of Bonorong! You'll be providing high quality face-to-face, over the phone and email customer service to our many varied (but amazing) customers. This position is based between our office and our gift shop, providing customer service to all. Needless to say, you'll be busy.
Each day will be different - some days you'll be on your feet in our busy gift shop, others you'll be sitting behind a desk answering calls and replying to emails - but it's never boring. As a small but rapidly growing business we need someone that can adapt to change quickly and easily and make things happen on the fly - all while keeping a smile on your face!
We are based in Brighton - around 30 minutes north of Hobart CBD. It is essential that you have your own reliable transport to get you to and from work.
- Minimum 3 years in a customer service role. Bonus points if you have retail, phone and email customer service experience.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly motivated with great attention to detail.
- Confident with computers and using systems such as Google Apps (or happy to learn).
- Love working in a fast-paced environment where things can change in an instant.
- Pride yourself on providing amazing customer service, no matter what is going on around you.
- Super organised: you can juggle six (million) things at once and make sure they're all done completed by their due date.
- Happy to be flexible: you don't mind helping out where needed, even if it's cleaning the toilets.
- Work well (and fast) under pressure. No one has ever said you lack a sense of urgency!
- Social enterprise with a focus on animal welfare and the environment.
- Rapidly growing business with awesome customers.
- Love providing amazing, educational experiences.
- Comfy uniforms.
- Great work environment (if we do say so ourselves)
Email your resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and why you think you’d be a good fit for this role to: email@example.com
Applications close Thursday 20 January 2018 at 5pm, however if we find someone we love we won't be shy in hiring - so apply now!
Due to the amount of applications we expect to receive for this position, you will only be contacted if you are successful in moving to the next round.
Please do not call, email or drop in asking for updates.