It’s true - the 2018 Bonorong Calendar is here! (Almost!)
We’re now taking pre-orders for our first ever calendar production. It’ll have twelve months, squares with dates in them, and gorgeous photos of our residents. But it’s missing something - and that’s you! (Well, your photo at least.)
We’re giving you the opportunity to have your photo printed in our calendar on the month of your choosing. Here’s the detail:
- Your photo must have been taken at the Sanctuary
- Needs to be in landscape format
- Needs to be available in high resolution
- You must own the copyright for the photo
- Only one submission per person
To submit your favourite photo and enter for your chance to feature in a month of your choosing, simply email your photo to: email@example.com before 11.59pm on Sunday 8 October.
We’ll then put together a ‘finalists’ gallery on Facebook, and let the public have their say on who should win!
So what are you waiting for? Pre-order your calendar now, and send us your best photo!
The not so small print
- By entering the competition you are providing Bonorong with the right to use your photo in the 2018 Bonorong Calendar, should you be chosen, as well as in any promotional marketing for said calendar.
- If there is an identifiable human in your photo you must have their express permission to enter the photo knowing that their face may be somewhat famous, at least for a year.
- The winner will be determined by the combination of two parts - 50% weight will be given to public voting (the number of ‘likes’ per image) and 50% weight will be given to Bonorong judges marks (based solely on opinion).
- You do not have to pre-order a calendar to enter, but we recommend you do because it’s going to be ace.
- The winning prize is your photo being published and distributed in the 2018 Bonorong Calendar. This cannot be exchanged for a cash value (as clearly it is priceless) and no payment will be provided to the winner.
- The copyright for the photo will at all times remain with the photographer.